
Every few years there is a winter season full of massive and overlapping swells, this is such a season. The rolling knolls of beaches have erroded to steep slopes and the only road out to the north shore is littered in sand. As I type the waves are pounding the shores at 55+ft. Conditions were not great to head out with Jake today but I just thought that I would let you all in on the Hawaii hype.

Jake is such a spirited child that keeps us laughing and always entertained. With that spunk his sweet soft moments are usually short and too swift to relish. We are so delighted that as of late our energizer boy turned into a softy for cuddle time on our bed. Of course he moves around, giggles endlessly, and never actually rests per say.....but he snuggles, kisses, and rubs our hair or arms with the softest and most precious intentions I have ever felt.
He really cares about us!! YAY! :-)



Enjoying his first trolley ride around the shops in Waikiki. I know that he looks a bit afraid in this pic, but he really liked it and didn't want to get off after our 15min ride. At least it was freebie and I'm sure we'll be going again soon.
EXCLUSIVE inside look at swimming laps with an Ironman athlete in training! Tee hee, we had a bit of fun with the underwater camera at the pool yesterday and hope you enjoy the reel.
No comments:
Post a Comment