This morning Jake and I headed to the East side of the island and joined my friend Linda and her two girls for a beautiful hike up to Makapu'u lighthouse. The weather was fantastic, the trail was stroller friendly, and the views were wonderful. Jake is finally big enough to ride front facing in the running stroller without the carseat and I know he is so grateful to see where we are going instead of where we have been. He "talked" all the way and said nothing more than...da da da da da da at the highest octive note I have ever heard. He must have been craving some testosterone as the poor guy was stuck with the 4 of us girls who wanted to take pictures and stop every 10 minutes for a snack/drink recharge session.
It was a great day and reminded me how much I love Hawaii and how much more we need to get out and enjoy it. My mind is clear, my batteries are recharged, and I feel ready to tackle my final semester of 5 classes. I'll udate you on my recharge status after the 1st week of class:)


Jake and I with Ana (on the left) and Alli in her Birthday dress. No other 3 year old girl could pull off a hike in a dress, but Alli was a champ and looked like a princess.



Jake was out front watching Chris work on his truck this afternoon and went on for a good 15 minutes like this:
The video on the right is my little composer on the piano.
2 comments:
How fun! I miss Hawaii almost every day.
It is totally my last semester (finally) as well! How exciting for the both of us.
Keep on with the happiness and the postings. Loves to you!
what talent Jake has! I am so envious of your amazing post-baby bod!!
Post a Comment